The Update Revision 3DEXPERIENCE Widget from xLM Solutions is a widget for 3DEXPERIENCE on-premise implementations. This widget allows users to save new Drawings or Documents to a later revision instead of starting from the first revision in the revision sequence.
Watch our demo on YouTube to learn more.
The Update Revision 3DEXPERIENCE Widget saves time and streamlines the revision process by enabling users to save new revisions to later versions. xLM Solutions customers are using it to assist with legacy revisions outside 3DEXPERIENCE or when working with clients or original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) who may dictate a deliverables revision such as Drawings or other assets.
The tool supports all POWER’BY mechanical CAD (MCAD) integrations and CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE, with one minor difference between the two applications.
The widget is very easy to use and functions like any other 3DEXPERIENCE widget. Users will follow a simple process:
Save the drawing > launch the widget > modify the revision > reload from server > continue your work
- Allows updating a new object revision
- Configurable types; mainly used in cases of Drawings or Documents, but can be configured to support other objects, as well
- Validate that the objects are indeed new and in work state only
- Widget can be launched from the compass and pinned to any dashboard
- Supported in all UPS
- Supports all POWER’BY MCAD integrations and CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE
If you’d like more information about the Update Revision 3DEXPERIENCE Widget tool or other 3DEXPERIENCE widgets, please contact us.