The ability to have bi-directional mapping between PDM Variables and CATIA Parameters (title blocks):
- Initiate on demand
- Initiate through a PDM Task
- Batch plot and save CATIA drawings as PDFs
- Configurable bi-directional metadata mapping of PDM Variables to CATIA Parameters
- Ability to convert CATIA data into derived outputs, e.g., PDF, STEP, etc.
- Perform metadata mapping at derived output creation
- Dynamically determine where the derived output file will be stored, i.e., inside PDM or on a network drive
- Dynamically control mapping of data card variables to derived output file
- Extend solutions to meet any customer-specific requirements
The CATIA PDM Integration tool Improves upon the current management of CATIA data in SOLIDWORKS PDM.
Watch the video to learn how this tool can save you time.
Contact us with questions.