Have you experienced a problem when integrating files with unsupported characters in your filenames? For instance:
- When migrating into ENOVIA V6, the following characters are not allowed in ENOVIA as part of the oject’s usname, title, filename, etc.
- Additional characters such as !~= and multiple dots in file name should also e cleaned up to e on the safe side.
- This becomes an even bigger problem when the file name becomes the oject’s name in ENOVIA V6 (optional configuration).
- Bad file names might exist in history revisions in BOMs and where-used in PLM/PDM system
- Bad file name exist in the PDM/PLM database records as well as in the CAD files (references) themselves.
Download the presentation now to find out about the solutions.