Running Complex reports against the 3DEXPERIENCE (ENOVIA) can be complex and difficult to develop. Current Dassault Systèmes solutions can be expensive to purchase and implement.
It is not easy to analyze the data in an SQL level due to the complex level of the database structure in 3DEXPERIENCE.
A generic tool to extract complex PLM data into a “staging database” which allows simpler SQL analysis in a readable format.
- Easily “button click” to execute the extraction
- Support for attributes extraction including extensions (interfaces) on both the type and the Data Model
- Support for both Unified Product Structure (POWER’BY) and traditional 3DSpace (designer central, engineering centrals, etc. business logic)
- Performing data migration testing and validation – “Diff” analysis using SQL queries between source system and target systems
- Ability to create reports based on 3DEXPERIENCE extracted data