PLM solution architect
We are a leading PLM services and solutions provider based in Southeast Michigan, operating out of virtual offices in several states. We have a strong history of providing services in connection with the best PLM software including SolidWorks, Dassault 3DEXPERIENCE (ENOVIA). Our clients range from small companies to Fortune 500 companies. Visit our website to view comprehensive details of our value proposition www.xlmsolutions.com.
We’ve have enjoyed fantastic growth in 2020 and 2021 and are expanding our global PLM implementation and consulting team. We have recently opened a European office.
We are now looking to hire a senior PLM solution architect who has strong experience in implementing and architecting 3DEXPERIENCE.
Applicants anywhere in the USA are welcome.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing solutions that meet clients’ business objectives. The candidate should have:
- Ability to understand customer requirements and develop a solution accordingly
- Experience with various 3DEXPERIENCE Dashboard apps such as Engineering Release, Product Architect, Change Management, Configuration Management, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate functionality and best practices within 3DEXEPERIENCE
- Experience with CAD integrations
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Expertise in configuring 3DEXPERIENCE such as: extending the data model data model, User Interface, PnO administration, etc.
- Industry or Dassault brand certification is a plus
- Background in engineering and or manufacturing
- Be able to work independently or within a team depending on customer needs
- Be able to solve problems creatively and be willing to challenge existing assumptions
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Experience in programming language such as Java, Java script, Microsoft .NET (VB or C#) or equivalent languages is a plus
What will xLM Solutions provide?
- Competitive salary and benefits including retirement plan options
- An entrepreneurial environment with ample scope for professional and personal growth
- A progressive work culture that fosters diversity and provides considerable autonomy to share/implement creative ideas
- A flexible work environment that allows you to pursue your passions outside of work
If you fit the bill or have a question about the job, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time