xLM Solutions’ work in Europe continues to expand with great success with both European and global enterprises. Our xLM Europe team members working out of our subsidiary in Toulouse are led by Saindou Salime,Chief Solutions Architect and Managing Partner. They have been especially busy lately with several major projects.
xLM Europe delivers the same exceptional quality and customer satisfaction in PLM consultation and services as our U.S.-based team members, with a focus on:
- Data migration
- Integrations with other solutions
- And other ancillary services like CAD programming, training, DevOps and security consultations
Here are three examples of customer success projects we are spearheading from xLM Europe.
Our first project is in the “infrastructure/energy/materials” sector with an enterprise that is using 3DEXPERIENCE on premise. We are providing services related to the 3DEXPERIENCE implementation in several ways:
- Integrating 3DEXPERIENCE with upstream document management solutions and tools and downstream solutions, including the company’s SAP ERP solution and DELMIA Apriso Global Manufacturing Suite.
- Customizing 3DEXPERIENCE out-of-the-box features to meet customer needs.
- Reviewing and analyzing the best responses to government and industry regulatory requirements.
- Developing testing options and testability scenarios to comply with government and industry requirements.
- Re-engineering business processes for more efficiency; standardizing products and leveraging digital transformation.
Building a Digital Twin
Our second example is with a European industrial equipment manufacturer which upgraded to the latest release of 3DEXPERIENCE in the cloud. Our solution architect is providing consultation in the development of a digital twin process. In addition, our team has:
- Conducted an extensive review of customer capabilities and requirements
- Analyzed how the platform best integrates with other solutions in place, including legacy solutions, to identify those that can be replaced by 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Conducted a review of the tech stack and the company’s usage of Java software; identified how these solutions interface with the customer’s production processes.
- Developed best practices around processes to confirm that they are workable, and results are measurable, while properly calculating the parameters.
- Developed business rules and means to cross check results against requirements.
- Coordinated the company’s use of Dassault Systemes’ People & Organizations security model. Note: check out our recent blogs on DS’ People & Organizations:
Merging Companies and Solutions
Our third example is a global enterprise in the aerospace and defense industry that is using 3DEXPERIENCE. The company is merging the intellectual property of a smaller company with its own, by integrating hardware, software, data, processes, and operations into the larger company. Our team is providing consultation services to assist the integration of all systems and plans and to develop strategies. In addition, our team members are working with the company to adopt a scaled agile framework or SAFe to gain operational efficiencies while maintaining lean processes.